Raphael Assier is currently on of the main organiser of the UK Fluids Conference 2018. It will take place 4-6 September at the University of Manchester.
Members of the group have organised and run numerous workshops and conferences, below is a list of the oncoming and most recent events:
- Canonical Scattering Workshop, Chancellors Hote, 2-3 November 2017
- Soft tissue workshop, Chancellors Hotel, Manchester 31st Aug - 2nd September 2016
- Workshop focussed on "Metamaterials beyond photonics", ICMS, Edinburgh, (20-24 June 2016)
- 107th European Study Group with Industry (ESGI), in preparation (Manchester, 23rd-27th March 2015)
- Advances in the Mathematical Modelling of Combustion Instabilities (London, 2014)
- 8th GDR Conference: Wave Propagation in Complex Media for Quantitative and Non Destructive Evaluation (Gregynog, Wales, 2014)